- We offer:
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Respite/Short-Term Stays
About Dominion Village at Williamsburg
Why Choose Five Star Senior Living?
Dominion Village at Williamsburg is owned by Five Star Senior Living – a national healthcare and senior living provider. Five Star communities go above and beyond government requirements or traditional ideas about retirement living – in healthcare, dining, and every aspect of community life. We give more special services, flexibility, choices, and a variety of funding options, including a rent-based pricing structure with no up-front buy-in fees required.
Five Star Senior Living owns and operates independent and assisted living communities, skilled nursing facilities, rehabilitation hospitals, and outpatient physical therapy clinics across the nation. Our programs, including our innovative Bridge to Rediscovery Alzheimer’s and dementia care program, are recognized nationally through the Assisted Living Federation of America's (ALFA) "Best of the Best" Awards and other industry honors.
With more than 260 senior living communities across the United States, Five Star is one of the largest senior housing and care providers in the nation. Our high-level expertise and shared experience ensure top-quality service throughout our communities, rehabilitation facilities, and wellness programs.
A Nursing Home is NOT your only option!
No one prefers to think of their loved one in a cold stark facility, in a wheelchair when they once could walk, incontinent when they once could function……..
Dominion Village at Williamsburg is the new face of Assisted Living—We believe in the concept of Aging In Place, so that your loved one can stay in a home-like environment that provide several Levels of Care. This decreases the chances of having to move and transition into another place!
We believe in the vision of Commitment that Goes Above and Care that goes Beyond, NOT just for our residents, but for their families as well. Building strong communication and family-style teamwork equals a staff that KNOWS their residents.
Our Care Services include:
· A small, home-like community where residents and their loved ones don't get lost or overwhelmed in the shuffle
· Round the clock Licensed Nurses who CHOSE geriatrics as their specialty
· Nurses Aides with Montessori based training, who are free of the ‘long term care’ mentality and take an active role in promoting independence and individuality in each resident regardless of level of care
· Family style dining
· Bridge to Rediscovery patented Specialty Alzheimer’s memory care based on the Montessori approach for all behavior care needs
·Short Stay Respite
· Emergency Admissions accepted
· Background checks completed BEFORE any staff begin work
· Guaranteed staffing ratios
· An active, goal oriented lifestyle and activities for Assisted Living residents
· Activities specifically tailored and suited to residents with dementia
· Private and Main Dining rooms
· Community transportation with driver
· On Site Physicians, dieticians, podiatry and Rehab services
· Pager-based call bell system
· Wanderguard system for both AL and ALZ communities
· Management accessible 24/7
· NO set visiting times—We welcome you at any hour!
· Private and Semi Private